I went to Dunkin x Period Drama

My elder siblings were at work at T-mobile, but I had to use the restroom. I didn't want to enter their workplace to tell them that I'm going to Dunkin, so I left text messages and a note.

I then walked to Dunkin which wasn't very far away. I then ordered a Dunkin cup of milk and Glazzed donut.

I was afraid of ordering the coffee or blended drinks there because of shared equipment and food sensitivities.

I retrieved the milk and donut from the Dunkin lady and thank her.

I then use the women's restroom.

I then exit, and pick up the milk and donut I left on the table. I then exit the door.

I walk back to the work place. The car was locked, I wasn't fast enough to prevent the auto-lock, but my siblings returned and unlocked the car.

I take my estradiol and generic Tylenol in the car, I then notice a hive on my left leg.

Drinking the milk produces an itchy throat.

I suspect I can't eat the donut since it must have even more allergen contamination, I offer the donut to my siblings since my sister doesn't have my problem. Also, my brother doesn't have my problem that much, either.

I give them a warning about the allergies, my sister accepts the donut she shares it with my brother.

I drink some more of the milk, till I call it quits because my itchy throat couldn't take it.

I'm like so cursed with food allergies, it's so limiting to my dietary.

Thanks for reading!

Also, my brother surprised with a lottery ticket. So I thanked him.
Hive.
Meds.
Walk back to work.
Dunkin.
Milkin.
Smiling.

Thanks for reading!


Update:

I noticed the blood stain from yesterday again. I think it first appeared after I tried shaving yesterday in the cold water in a rush.

I first noticed it at Starbucks bathroom yesterday and again today at Walmart, probably increased in size. It looks like a period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.