Me back then Vs. Me Today

Me back then Vs. Me Today

Even at 5, I had self doubt, and I crumbled up my paperwork, but the teacher, she un-crumbled it and assured me that it was good. That encouraged me to keep trying with stuff, I guess. 

I had some bullies back then back in my kinder era, twice my life was put in danger by other 5ers, but then they temporarily wanted to be my friend after they saw that I was granted candy from the teacher. That was pretty funny. Also, I earned that candy as a gift after complimenting the teacher.

[I miss my teacher, but at least we got to see each other again by chance several years later at Panera Bread, so that was super cool!]

Many graduated before me, such as my idol Gary, we was brown like me, yet had straight hair, so that to me was so cool, and he was polite as well, so I missed him. Several days later the bully that threatened me with a pencil graduated as well, so that was good.

The teacher told me that I'll graduate tomorrow, I was excited about that. Soon, I graduated 🎓 from kindergarten. 

But, alas, I never went back to a public nor private school till high school era.

I had some homeschooling, but honestly I wasn't really equipped for high school since I wasn't up to speed with the others there, so I was kind of slow at doing tasks and stuff. 

It started with a Christian ✝️ private high school, because my grandpa and step-grandma enrolled us there, because this was some years back when my parents lost custody of my younger sibs and I.

The private school was a good start to get my feet in the water and understand what high school level stuff is all about. Also, there was a school bus there that would pick us up at 6am in the morning and the ride to school was like 1-2 hours and the bus had no seat belts.

I made some friends at that school, the principal at that school was kind of mean and rac1st, though.
 There was also a lot of big drama
 there for a little school.

Anyway, 8 months later, CPS sorts out the misunderstanding with my parents' case, and we're sent back home.

We then enrolled at a Public School.

The public high school for me was more my style, it was big, modern and dystopian.

Although, I still needed a bunch of help, so students would guide me to where I needed to go, and teachers would give me extra time on tasks and stuff.

The school had plans to put me into a Special Education program, however I wasn't too comfortable with that because I wanted to be like everyone else.

I was however put into speach therapy class, for some reason.

You know, I never returned to high school after the last semester because my parents wanted me to go to college instead, so I'm like, sure.

I finished some online FLVS HS courses, so I can say that I finished them. Then I concluded with 9th or 10th grade, I guess.

I didn't attend college in the end, unfortunately because I had bigger plans, but also because it's too hard and I was afraid of failing and putting years into something that just might not take off.

Although, I did get to hang out at college a few times while my older brother attended, so that was fun!

Although, a few years later, I try again with school work, I brought online GED courses and stuff and spoke with school counselors and stuff, and in the end, I quit because I was just too far behind and I was discouraged from getting my GED, because college would be a better goal.

Although, in my mind I thought that I might need a GED to get into college and better opportunities.

I've lost count of how many times I've tried to teach myself higher Education, I usually get pretty far, but then I realize just how far behind I am, so I end up quitting.

I'm not even sure if I should even try to pursue more schooling, I might not even get the career I'm after, AI will take over it anyway.

Thanks for reading.

#transgirl 
#transgirls
#transwoman 
#gothgirl 
#gothic 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.