4:41 Laptop
So my laptop from BestBuy arrived after the instacart. I setup it a couple of hours later after I had to put back my new/used battery that I brought for my broken laptop. The battery arrived after the new laptop, unfortunately it wasn't the right type, they falsely advertised it.
Anyway, I setup my laptop and my youngest sibling was the first to notice, they said "is that your new laptop!"
That caught the attention of my eldest brother who then asked me a bunch of tech questions and the price of the unit.
I told him that it was an RTX 3050, I brought it for $89.. It's just temporary as I fix my other laptop, I have a meeting tomorrow so I needed a laptop.
Then I remembered that it might have been $91. (That's how much I paid today, I have like 7 $89 dollar payments left, this machine better pay for itself fast.).
I feel pretty optimistic about this machine.
Anyway, thanks for reading!
Comments
Post a Comment