2pm

My $99 deposit from my xxx site came in today which paid off the internet bill debt of $45 dollars. I used $50, about most what was left, to play at Chumba Casino because I'm loss chasing. I won like $260, that was cool.

I took $60 for DoorDash GC, and $200 for cash. 

Also earlier I wrote Winbonanza for compensation after losing $1,258. They gave me $10 worth of SC, which I worked up to $37+ then lost.

I also lost out on that $125 survey that was offered to me because I didn't receive the link, unfortunately.

Also, yesterday morning I finally was approved and sent a $400 gift card for a study which involved me sending a company in India my Tax, banking and payment information. I was rejected at first, twice, but I wrote them persistently and I was finally approved.

I tried taking money off of that gift card to convert it to real world debt card money, however it didn't work out right and I had to refund it back from my other debit card back to the original gift card. Now those funds are on hold for several days.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.