2:33am
I feel so bad right now. I cancled my $1,258 redemption on Winbonanza in hopes of making more money and I lost it down to $60.39. I feel so lost and broken right now.
And I need work training in the morning, so I'm going to be waking up pretty tired.
Update: at 2:53am I lost the rest of it.
I played hot Ross and lost my $60 down to like $40, then played a $40 bonus on hacksaw gaming Life and Death game, which I won just like $3 dollars back. Then I played 3 Wicked Devils where I lost my last $4.32 down to zero. I feel so sad, I should have just kept my balance and wait for the redemption to go through, even though they were delaying it.
I feel so upset, especially since my 2nd eldest sis got taken away earlier for another overdose attempt.
[Plesse call 988 if you feel suicidal]
My life is just, falling apart.
Thanks for reading.
Comments
Post a Comment