1:08pm Laptop Shop
So my laptop is still broken and I was feeling ao pressured about my upcoming graphics design interview tomorrow so I ordered the cheapest new high GPU laptop with an installment plan. I'll be paying in installments till the end of the year, but at least I'll have a laptop that can at least run basic creative programs, 3D modeling and video editing, which I so desperately need right now in a laptop.
Also, last night I won like $172.69 on Fortunecoins without depositing a dime, so that was pretty fortunate of me. I won it off of the daily free $1, worked it up tirelessly to reach $170.
Also, my $1924.64 that I've won from Baba Casino several weeks ago off of $24.99, came in a few days ago so I've been paying for groceries and stuff and have been working towards stretching out that money as much as possible such as using cash back, taking advantage of casino packs with high extra value and milking that, although that didn't go well a couple of times, lost $50 off of the $50 for $100 offer on Yay casino, and $100 on the $100 for $145 offer on Winbonanza. But it ultimately worked out in the end due to some lucky wins at RealPrize and LoneStarCasino, so it's like I didn't lose that $150. Also, on Fortunecoins I won like $270.65 that same night a few days ago, so I left with like $300-$400 profit.
Ugh, I need a real job so dang bad!
Still now absolute power restored, we're still using our neighbor's extension cord he so generously let us borrow, so I'm super greatful.
My father is working with my uncle to restore the power. The bill was so high due to it not being paid for in several months.
Also, I'm super greatful for the nice people on Instagram and TikTok that have helped me and my family out this week during this frustrating time.
Also, yesterday was the first time that I put on my mini floral green dress in a while. It's so chic! I'm still wearing it because it's cute and the bath water is cold, and I look hot in this dress, and I also want to conserve on clothes because the laundry mat was super expensive yesterday, but kinda worth it to see the clothes go spin, also I look cute in this dress.
Thanks for reading!
Also yesterday was the first time that I've brought a scratch off in a long time. There was a line at RaceTrac, I didn't want to wait in line just to buy something random as compensation for using their restroom, so I looked at the lottery vending machine. I saw a ticket, it was a dollar and it was worth a shot.
I didn't win, but later I received $15 for free at the money factory casino, I worked that up to like $60 something, but lost it trying to get to the $100 minimum.
But later that night I turned a free $1 on Fortunecoins into $172.69, so I told my younger siblings now I can get that laptop.
Also, I was thinking of ordering starbucks delivery earlier today, but in the end I went with instacart milk to make iced coffee at home for around the same price.
1:36pm
Comments
Post a Comment