2:21pm I won and lost $130
Yesterday I finally get my incentive of $190 from a pretty personal video study that I completed some days prior.
I took my gift card and converted into money that can be used in the store by using an app.
I buy a bunch of groceries and stuff.
I take $50 from the $190 to use at Yay Casino.
I use it at Yay Casino for the $100 for $50 pack and I worked it down to $66 then up to $130.20, I then withdrew a gift card which arrived today.
This gift card, I tried to use it in the app that converts it to real money, however it didn't work this time.
So then I tried to gamble with it to turn it into real life money.
I go to LoneStarCasino, they had a $49.99 for $90 pack, I brought that and lost most of it, brought it back to like $50 then lost it on Outsourced.
Then I tried Megabonanza, the $74.99 for $92 pack, I was surprised that the card even went through there.
So yes, I lose that money as well.
I buy a $5 pack for $4.99 with the last of my money, and I lose that on Megabonanza as well.
I feel soooo bad right now, especially since earlier today my youngest sibling was talking to me about gambling addiction and that inspired Miami there was a billboard advertising help for said addiction.
I was like, that could be useful for some people.
They also mentioned a billboard with 60% chance of gamblers becoming addicted, but the problem was that they're willing to take that risk.
I was like yeah 40% chance you won't become addicted, that reminds me, they also say that 96% of gamblers quit before the big win.
My sibling and I, we laughed.
_____
You know I'm thinking of canceling my $19,24.64 redemption at Baba Casino to make my $130 back, but you know what?
I made that $130 from $50, so it's really just a $50 loss and I shouldn't risk like $2K over $50 dollars, lol.
That's how my extreme loss chases always start, like I lose $50 or a hundred, try to make it back, but then lose $1K.
So, let me stray away from that, like at least wait until it hits my bank and purchase a pack that offers double the coins.
And I still got to pay my bank an Internet bill debt cause my bank kinda got an overdraft of $45....
Anyway,
Side note:
What makes losing the $130 sadder is that I've tried my best not to cancel that redemption at Yay Casino in the first place and I even had a dream of this queen goddess lady in black and she had like $140 and she was powerful because of that or something, or maybe you unlock her with $140?
Anyway, I held my willpower and let my $130 process and it was so beautiful to finally receive it today, definitely a surprise and I had so much plans and future goals for my $130, but unfortunately the games I played from those Casinos today were way to rigged and took my money away, gosh.
And the only reason I went with those Casinos was because my $130 Gift Card wasn't getting converted into a regular debit through the app as I've hoped, and I couldn't play with the gift card money at the Casinos I wanted to play at.
Megabonanza and lonestarcasino are like my least preferred Casinos, I almost always lose there, but I was desperate to get my $130 gift card into my bank, and my gift card worked at those Casinos.
It's a shame I couldn't withdrawal cash before losing it all because their minimum cash withdrawal was way too high to reach.
Anyway, I won't beat myself up too much, I've had worse losses before.
Although, I won't beat myself up, I can still play with myself up on cam, that'll probably get my money back xxx.
Thanks again for reading!
Comments
Post a Comment