I swallowed my sublingual estradiol whole! <:

I'm such a clutz. I swallowed my sublingual estradiol whole. I confused it with my spasm medi. I've always let the estradiol dissolve a bit before swallowing up until now >: I guess I haven't taken these in a while, and all the different white tablets confused me.. 




#scoliosisstrong #scoliosisjourney #HRT #transformationtuesday #scoliosisawareness #altgirls #gothgirlsofinstagram #altgirl #pantyhose #emogirls #emogirlsofinstagram #gothgirlsofinstagram #emotiktok #surgeryday #girlslikeus #transgirlsofinstagram #witchesofinstagram #nurses #hospitallife #tattoogirls #tgirls #femboy #Femboyfriday #ladyboy #transgirl #transgenderwoman #transwomen #transgirlsofinstagram #cosplaygirls #scoliosis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.