First Florida In-person Folx Appointment!

I did my HRT appointment! Yay! Thanks for bringing me mom! 🦋 and thanks for all the support, fam & folx!

Longer read:

Hi, Alan here, I'm a she, 23, and I'm so sorry, I couldn't join, truly. I think I was too late, like 30 minutes too late. However, I guess I wanted to share that Today I had my first Florida in-person appointment to sign the consent form and continue my HRT, I've been on since 22 of 20. My mom drove me to the appointment, and we were a bit late, you see, but we ultimately arrived.


Honestly, I'm truly amazed by the patience of the staff and the text updates they provided. I've waited my whole life for this appointment, and I'm truly honored and touched by the care of the staff, and their understanding. 

The appointment went super well, and I'm beyond happy that I get to continue HRT! I'm also grateful that I felt well enough to attend the visit about 2 weeks after my spine and ribs surgery for my scoliosis, I have saved my last pain-relief tablet for that meeting, and it was very much worth it. I also felt so validated when they asked for my pronouns towards the end, and I was like "my pronouns are she". 

I thanked the team profusely for everything after the meeting, they were truly wonderful! <3

When I got back home, I looked in the mirror and I felt as though I was looking at the Women I've always been. Thanks so much Folx Health, you're truly a win!

Bath room photography Below:




#FirstAppointment #TransCare #HRTJourney #FloridaAppointment #SpineSurgery #Recovery #TransFemme #Transfeminine #pronouns #Validation #FolxHealth


#hrt #mtf #transisbeautiful
#scoliosis #pantyhose #stockings 
#gothgirl #altgirl #gothgirlsofinstagram #altgirl
#emogirls #emogirl #goth #emo 
#girlslikeus #witchesofinstagram
#Gothgirl #Gothicgirl
#Femboy #Femboyfriday #ladyboy #nonbinary
#alternativegirl #TransGirl #transgenderwoman #transwomenarewomen #transgender #transfeminine #cosplaygirls #cosplayergirl #hrt @folxhealth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.