9-12 Hour Spine & Ribs Deformity Surgery Scars Scoliosis Post Operation Photography

Hi, Alan, Alna Mecha, MintCoaTea, Here. As you may know, I got my spine opperated on & some ribs removed some days ago in gruelly long surgery. Today, I'm still in pain, but the 4+ meds keep me sain (kinda). I was discharged from the Children's Hospital not too long ago, and I wanted to share my scars, drains, bandades & all from my 3 day hospital stay, 9-12 hour surgery ordeal.

The recovery is painful for real, in fact I'm in a chair, but the surgery was worth it, and all the kindness & support from the hospital staff, family, friends, and fans makes me cheer!

Hopefully, I could continue creating content before the end of the year. I love you all for real! ♡♥︎♡♥︎♡




P.s. TikTok immediately took this content down because of community guidelines violation even though I censored everything. I can't waste good content and tags, so I'm posting them here.

Thanks so much for reading, I'm in alot of pain, but I wanted to get these updates out there ☆ Take care! ☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

#scoliosissurgery #ribsurgery #ufhealth #ufhealthshands #scoliosisjourney #scoliosisgirl #scoliosisawareness #gothgirlsoftiktok #altgirls #gothgirlsofinstagram #altgirl #emogirls #emogirlsoftiktok #gothtiktok #emotiktok #surgeryday #girlslikeus #transgirlsoftiktok #transgirlissues #transgirlproblems #witchesofinstagram #nurseslife #hospitalrecovery #tattoogirls #tattooideas #cosplaygirlsoftiktok #scoliosischeck #scoliosisrecovery #scoliosissurgery #postoptips #transsurgeries #transsurgery #genderaffirmingsurgery #ftmsurgery #surgeryrecovery #postopcare #postopsurgery #topsurgerypostop #topsurgeryrecovery #postopscars #nursestudent #physicaltherapytiktok  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.