Last Dose Of HRT!

 Finally, Last Dose of HRT! I’m FREE! It’s been a wild 12 months and 3 days of this stuff. It was fun and I’m grateful for the opportunity. I’m temporarily quitting it to give my body a month of Clarence before my #Scoliosis Surgery. I’m Ready! <3

TikTok Video: 


TAGS:


#hrt #hrtjourney #mtftiktok #transfem #transfeminine #folxhealth @FOLX #transformationthursday #hrtresults
#scoliosissurgey
#wetnwildmakeup
#makeuptutorialforbegginers #makeupanime
#animegirlfriend #gothgirlsoftiktok
#ransgirlproblems
#transgirlissues #Gothgirl #Gothicgirl
#gothicstyle
#Femboy #Femboyfriday #hosierylover
#alternativegirl #Trans #TransGirl #girlslikeus
#Tgirl #tgirls #Sissy
#animecosplay
#gothicmakeup #gothmakeuptutorial
#emogirlfriend #emomakeup #firstmakeup
#CosplayGirl #gothsofinstagram
#cosplayergirl #emogirlsoftiktok
#cosplaygirlsoftiktok #blacklipstick
#naturallipstick #coversong2023 #indiesinger
#halloweenmakeuptutorial

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.