Quiting HRT Temporarily TransFeminine Diary Entry

Okay, I've decided to quit HRT starting October 27th, 4 days after my 1 year HRT anniversary.

This is because I want to reduce the risk of blood clots and stuff following my Scoliosis Spine Surgery on November 27th.

Don't worry, I won't do this spine surgery on myself. I'll be put-under and taken care of by a team of Professional Doctors.

It is going to be so hell hard to quit these Estradiol & Spironolactone saviors of mine, but I want to reduce the risk of bleeding out or other surgical complications this time.

Weird, I got a mysterious no answer call from Florida when writing that last part.

Anywho, I plan to resume the HRT about 2 weeks after my spine is held together with metal plates.

Oh yeah, who's the Artistic Futuristic CyberPunk Metallic Cyborg Chick now? •◇□◇□◇°

Anyway, I hope the Surgery in Gainesville, Florida, works out okay.

It'll be amazing to go wake up without a 66-degree curve in my spine.

Hopefully, this would eventually lead to a life with less physical pain, discomfort, and complications.

Thank You all for your ongoing support and support.

May you all have a magnificent day!






#gothgirlsofinstagram #gothicgirls #emogirlsofinstagram #emogirls #gothgirlfriend #bodysuit #Femboy #Femboi #Femboyfriday #hosierylover #alternativegirls #Transgoth #transgirlsofinstagram #girlslikeus #Tgirls #tgirl #Sissy #cyberpunk
#animecosplay #traps #pantyhose #stockings #leotard #cosplayergirl #emogirl #cosplaygirls #gamergirl #cosplayergirl #surgery #scoliosis 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.