My Family Talked to Me about The Diy Surgery ♡ #TransFeminine #TransFem surgery #SRS

My Family Talked to Me about The Diy Surgery ♡ I sent my mom and dad about my attempt last night to castrate myself, but I got messed up by the Tylenol and tiredness so I didn't go through with it.

In response to the text I sent, my dad called me, and my mom and siblings joined the conversation.

Towards the end, we group hugged.

Ultimately the surgical supplies were thrown away and we have planned real hospital stuff, a professional & better way.

Thank you all for all your compassion and support ♡♡♥︎♡♡



#notfeelingwell #srs #grs #nonbinary #medicalstudent #gendersurgery #eunuch #cosmeticsurgery #transgirlsofinstagram
#TransGirl #tgirlsofinstagram #tgirls #Sissy
#Femboy #Femboyfriday
#Gothgirl #Gothicgirl
#animecosplay #traps #CosplayGirl
#gothsoftiktok #Cosplay #emogirl
#cosplaygirls #cosplayersofinstagram #pantyhose #cosplayergirl #emogirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.