Marfan's Syndrome Link? Bloods Galore Trans HRT nosebleed during Breakfast time.



Uhg, what a bloodBath!🩸🫀Once again, my nasal blood show ruined my breakfast. Live every day like it's your last. I'm still having some heavy heart beating, but I just wanted to get this out.

I had some cramping earlier, and thought is there really something to these HRT periods? What's really cramping, anyway? So, I that earlier, and now bloods galore this noon.
It's ironic I had such a bad nosebleed today, because last night I was researching nosebleed f3tish, seeing if it actually existed, again.
Anyway, This blood event was pretty bad, I thought I
 was GameOver right then and there.
I should have stopped eating that sodium rich meal when I had a funny feeling in my heart, I should have drank more water. I did have seltzer water by my side. Maybe I should 6 drank more of it.
As the blood flowed out of nostril, I tried to drink more water, more blood came rushing out.

I tilted my head back, and I felt a gross feeling of copious amounts of blood rushing back into my body.


 There's something beautiful though about realizing the reality of your own mortality. I realized my clock is ticking, it's almost time. I originally predicted May 23rd was my end date, but I hope I'm wrong, and it's all just a coincidence.

I hope it doesn't have to do anything with the spironolacto.

Maybe it has something to do with my congenital chest deformity.

My brother has a similar chest condition. He takes heart medication for that.

I've predicted I have till age 45, based on what they've mentioned on the Marthan's syndrome website. But, life expectancy is typically normal with treatment, like 70s. We'll see.

Anyway, thank you all for reading, it's a bummer because I thought I beat these nosebleeds as I haven't had one in a few weeks.

Anyway, thanks again. I'll probably try to be more careful with the sodium and potassium intake.

Thanks y'all <3


Tags:

#Altgirl #alternativegirl #Trans #TransGirl #Tgirl #tgirls #transgirlsofinstagram #transwomen #transwoman #Sissy #Femboy
#Gothgirl #Gothicgirl
#traps #pantyhose #nosebleed #heart #medical #horror #horrorstories #truestory #CosplayGirl #Goth #Cosplay #emogirl #cosplaygirls #Cosplayers #crossplay #cosplayergirl #emogirl #LGBTQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.