Lost Power

If I don't post for a month this is why. Trolls, read closely, you'd love what's happening right now.

Right before my eyes the electricity turned off, oh my. Now, a lot of y'all will tell me to get a job in the comments, so to that I'll say too little too late, and that I have acquired a job, but my job orientation is in September. Nevertheless, the power should be restored next month if my dad utilizes the social security benefit to pay for it like last time. This sux, lol, but at least it's only for about 15-20 days.

So the Electricity to
the house got cut off
just a little before the groceries arrived.

My dad texted that it's $1,205.82 to reconnect the power. A little higher than my $900 estimate.

If someone rich would like to help, like a tech CEO or something, my CashApp is $agoPalm and my Chime is $agoTree. I'm just throwing it out there, because what if.

Anyway, Now without a working fridge,
I'll try my best to drink 
my new carton of milk
before it spoils, lol.

The groceries arrived at 11:11am, must be a good sign at least. They were expensive, too. $13, something for Milk, coffee sticks and pasta.

I would have walked there myself if Publix wasn't so far away. 1-2 hour walking distance approximately.

Anyway,

I'll try to make new content after the power gets back on next month. Thanks for viewing!


#GothGirl 
#Transgirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.