1:58am Digital Decay
Frustration is what this year has been, so thank you Satan ♡◇♡◇♡ I make a little progression, then everything collapses upon the weight of disappointment, accusation, distraction and depression.
15 years of content creation, only to be further behind than I've been before.
I have tens of thousands of hours of videos, tutorials and photo carousels, but de-monetization has ruined the dream that I've worked years to achieve and now I'm looking like a pathetic e-begger.
E-beggers, ha I used to frown upon them, but now I'm becoming one, what is this? Probably the abyss, but at least I'm honest.
Too much to handle, I think I need to vomit.
Get a job they say, I go on the job hunt, they mock me for it, but I get the XP I needed to keep hunting.
I get the job, but orientation is months away, I'm optimistic about it.
I had projects and interviews coming up, I'm excited for it, then the power blacks out, I guess someone didn't pay.
Why should this even be my concern if I've amassed millions of views? Why should I be concerned about job security if my content is viewed by almost everybody?
No, those views are not worth pennies in the big industry's point of views.
So I scrape, I wait, I write, and try not to sink further into the abyss of mistake. Imagine, your life is half perfect, then an earthquake takes the other half away. What you have left is nothing but decay.
Thank you for your support.
MintCoaTea.
1:50am.
#MintCoaTea
#TransGirl
#GothGirl
#EmoGirl
#AltGirl
Comments
Post a Comment