I got my Trans NonBinary Surgery Notes!

I got my Trans NonBinary Surgery Notes!


Video link:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNECWYpC/


The psychologist asked if I identified as a Transgender Woman, or NonBinary TransFeminine Person. I'm like, that's a good question... I'm TransFeminine, but I see myself as a Woman ♡

The consult and the psychologist were amazing! She told me that my profile picture was cute, and I said, Thank you, your's too! I showed her my 3D printer skull, and she showed me her cool 3D prints! 

She also asked if I was employed, I was like, I should start the job I had last year again in September. I also sell art on Adoble, and I do content streaming.

She was curious of what I stream, so then I was like, I stream music, dancing, and other things I can't mention.

She's like, what are the things you can't mention, like OnlyFans? I was like, yeah, kinda... She was very accepting and understanding, and she's had experience with clients in that line of work. I felt relieved, and I was like, Thank you for your support ♡

She's the best psychologist I've spoke with thus year, and she really understood me and my goals.

I even saw a cute plushie shark 🦈 oblige ♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎
 I felt more comfortable and confident being myself after the session, and I don't what critics say, I'm going to continue being myself everyday ♥︎

#transgirl #tgirl #transgirls #gothgirls #srs #transsurgery #grs #genderreassignment #femnonbinary #sharkplush #nonbinarytiktok #transfemme #transfeminine #transfem #facialfeminization #ffs #cosplaygirlsoftiktok #transisbeautiful #transwomenarewomen #transgirlsoftiktok #femboi #femboyfriday #cutetransgirl #enbytiktok #transgendergirl #transgenderftm #transgirls #gothicgirl #emogirls #cosplaymakeup #cosplaytutorial 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.