SRS Consult

The gender surgery condult went well, and my family was there to support me, so that was beautiful. 
At my appointment! ♡ The nurse complimented my green-ish hair 💚 I complimented her hair as well. 
Then the first doctor came in and introduced himself, we exchanged pronouns. I said mine's were she/her, but sometimes he/him. The doc was cool with that.
We talked about why I was here and some of my history and desire with surgery.

He left and got the 2nd doc to come over.

It was just me and docter 2, and he had a cool pastel pink 🩷🤍🩵 neck ID card ribbion with pink, white and blue.

He was friendly too, and we discussed history and stuff and my history of self-surgery and self-h××m, and self gen!tal piercing.

He urged me NOT to do my diy orchi, he was like, we can do it, and it's just a day procedure.

He was very understanding and agreed to offer me gender affirming surgery.

He was able to do the gen!tal surgery for me, and he offered to reffer me to the facial fem doctor [ He calls facial feminization surgery "facial fem" It's so cute! ♥︎ ]

He left and came back with a nurse to examine me. But not before giving me some paper to use as a makeshift gown, since they were out.

Then upon examination, the nurse was like, "that looks like it hurts". I was like, "yeah, I applied anesthesia". She was suprised that I did the piercing myself.

The doctor also noticed that my bandages were bad, so he asked the nurse to get a new one for me.

The exam medically cleared me for surgery in that particular area, but I still needed the pyschiatrist letters. <I'm going to try to find a pyschiatrist again>

I thanked them both, and I got dressed back up.

Later, the nurse presented me with a questionnaire and the next steps of surgery, along with the information on the facial fem surgery and orchi surgery. So that was so awesome! I thanked her much.

Upon exit, my family were very happy for me,
and my mom was like "this is what you always wanted (: 

It was truly a beautiful moment, and I'm very grateful for the opportunity.

Thanks so much for everything everyone!






#cosplaygirlsofinstagram
#cosplaygirl
#altgirl
#altgirls #enby
#gothgirl
#gothicgirl
#witchesofinstagram
#Femboyfriday
#femboi #Femboy
#transfemminine
#transfemme
#gothstyle
#srs
#grs
#transgirls 
#transisbeautiful
#emogirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.