McDonald's Easter Trip

On a traditional trip to McDonald's this Easter, my younger sisters, my dad and I went to get breakfast takeout. My mom suggested I put on a sweater before I go.

I was a bit behind. My dad called my name, Alan!

My mom was like, she's coming. I got a green sweater from the clothes my mom washed. I thanked her.

I then go downstairs and into the car.

Then while waiting at the numbered waiting area. My dad was recalling the story of today to us of how my youngest sister woke him up for McDonald's.

Then my dad recalled calling my other sister.

Then my Dad said something like, then Alan He, I mean She wanted to go too.

And I was like, yeah that's what happened. Thank you (:

I was delighted that my Dad called me She.

That made me so happy. I later thanked my dad again for the breakfast and said Happy Easter!

Anyway, the trip went delightfully and we were grateful to our dad for the trip and we successfully delivered the breakfast home, really fast.

Happy Easter, y'all! Is what I said when we got out the car.

Happy Easter to you all who are reading this content as well. Happy Easter! God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.