Welcome to the MintCoaTea Blog! + Spaghetti Squash Story.

 Hello, welcome to the MintCoaTea, here I would write blog about life,

photography, reviews, videography and curiosity!
To begin, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Alan,
I was born May 2000. I like to photograph, document create, craft and bake as it is my passion.
To get started on all this curiosity and photography, here is a picture of a Spaghetti Squash vine from my spring garden. 
Image alt text

This spaghetti squash was grown from the seeds of a meal delivery kit I purchased last year.
I was advised not to eat the food from the meal delivery kit, so I harvested the seeds and dispersed them thought-out my garden...
It would be months until the first sprouts of the squash began to peak.
I didn't know the seeds would actually still germinate after all this time, so I was quite surprised to say the least... I tended to the sprouts and gave them fertilizer which I got for my Birthday years ago. The blue crystalline fertilizer was still sorta fresh after all this time and it treated the squashes well.
After a few months, the plants were mature enough to bare fruit!
Image alt text
In this photo, you can see a young spaghetti squash in development. The fruit is quite green and pale in this stage of growth.
Image alt text
Right here is a Bright Beautiful Blossom of a Spaghetti Squash vine accompanied by Basil Plants.
Image alt text
This particular squash right here, I decided to harvest and cook into a meal... Spaghetii Squash Harvest YouTube Video https://youtu.be/SII-8vPfEIo





Image alt text



This was the finished feast. The squash has been cooked via microwave, and seasoned with tomato sauce, and there is a side of lentils complementing the dish. The white powder upon the squash is a dissolved calcium tablet. 
The meal was so good, and as you can see from the photo, the squash produced strings much akin to that of spaghetti. The squash tasted somewhat like sweet oats and had a soft and melty texture.
Thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.